Note: The rules are currently in testing. Please check back regularly for updates, edits, and fixes.
- Added Vampires
- Major Renovation.
- Updated: Adding rooms from the Gallery.
- Updated: Ghost children from the Wishing Well.
- Updated: Grim Reaper child method.
- New Optional Rule: Paint a portrait, write a book or take a photo of every father.
The goal of this challenge is to have 26 children with 26 different men (or women).
To start, create a single male or female young adult Sim in CAS. You may choose the aspiration, traits, appearance, and personality however you like or you can use Pinstar’s Random Sim Generator.
If you choose to start with a male sim, you must have the “Able to get pregnant” option checked in CAS and he may only impregnate one sim, the spouse. The spouse can be male or female. You may use cheats to change your sim’s option to “Get others pregnant” one time and only for the “Z” baby.
Your Sim may identify as feminine or masculine, no matter what gender you choose to start with.
You may play on Long, Normal or Short lifespans.
- Move your sim into any home or empty lot she can afford. Once there, she may only move when she can afford to. When she moves, her entire household must come with her.
- You may get lots and rooms off of the gallery.
- You may add sims from the gallery before the challenge starts. After that, you may not add any new sims this way. Exception: Adding a simself later on is allowed to fulfill that father requirement.
- Your Sim can live in any Neighborhood. This can be a completely empty world (other than Windenburg, which has to keep its population due to the Club aspect of the game).
- Your sim can have any job and aspiration.
- To complete the challenge, your sim will have to live a long time. All means of lengthening his/her life built into the game are permissible. The same goes for his/her husband, if necessary. If you use Potions of Youth, any sim with 1,500 may supply the mother and spouse with them. They can be saved up and stored in a locked room or inventory.
- If your sim dies for any reason, the challenge ends. A spouse or child may plead to Grim. The challenge can continue on if it works.
- Only your sims and the spouse may use Potions of Youth.
- You may form groups and you may do group activities on or off the home lot.
- You may switch between aspirations freely.
- All careers and aspirations are allowed.
- Babies and toddlers must go to daycare if you travel to other neighborhoods for man/woman hunting or collecting.
- Only a spouse or a teen with a job may hire a nanny for toddlers.
Get To Work:
- Businesses: Owning your own business is not allowed during this challenge.
- Detective, Doctor and Scientist careers are allowed. You must travel to work with your sim. Babies and toddlers must go to daycare during this time.
Alien: A human and an alien through regular woohoo will have a hybrid baby (alien in appearance with no special powers). An alien and another alien will produce a full alien baby. A male abducted sim will have a 25% chance of becoming pregnant, that child will be a full alien.
Only alien babies will count towards the 26 child goal, which could really make this challenge, well..a challenge. In this case, only one hybrid will be allowed (see father section), so make sure that your partnering with other aliens.
- All children must remain in disguise if they are not on the home lot.
- All Alien Powers are allowed.
- Any and all ways to get aliens to visit is allowed.
- Adding aliens from the gallery is NOT allowed.
- Only one hybrid child is allowed.
- This can either be done by abduction of the spouse, visiting Sixam via rocket ship, by finding one in the neighborhood, or by using the summon Aliens via the satellite dish.
- You may not do anything to prevent alien abductions until at least one full alien child is born, which can only happen through male sim abduction.
- You may not send any alien babies back to their homeworld.
- Hybrid children are allowed.
- You may join a club.
- Clubs my gather on your lot or somewhere else.
- You may only create a family club. As the name says, only family members are allowed in it. They do not have to live at home. Any and all perks are allowed. Yes, you can make them clean your house and help the others do homework. 😄
- Feel adventurous? Then try doing this in an apartment!
- You may freely give out apartment keys to any children that have moved out.
- Lot traits:
Apartment: If you live in an apartment, lot traits that are already there cannot be removed. You can use any lot traits spaces available freely.
House: If there are any lot traits already, you must keep those. Any open slots can be used freely.
- You can go on vacation anytime you want, but the whole family must go with you.
- You can stay anywhere that you can afford and for however long you like.
- The Hermit (see father section).
- All Yoga and Meditation interactions are allowed.
- You may use the Fertility Massage in the hopes of Twins or Triplets.
4 Dine Out:
- You may not run your own restaurant business.
- You may start as a human or a vampire.
Luxury Party Stuff:
- Fountain of Mirth is allowed.
Cool Kitchen Stuff:
- All ice cream and moodlets are allowed.
- You can use Haunted Mint to get a ghost to show up.
- Plantsim is only a four hour moodlet and green colored skin. I don’t know how this would work. I will do some testing and check back on this.
Romantic Garden Stuff:
- The Wishing Well is allowed.
- You may wish for romance, money, youth, and happiness.
- Children and Teens may wish for better grades.
- Teens and Adults can wish for a promotion.
- Remember that if the wish goes wrong, bad things happen.
- You may wish for a child, but only a ghost child will be counted for points.
Vintage Glamour Stuff:
- You may hire a butler for one sim week if your house is worth $100,000.
- You must have at least five offspring in any age category in the house.
- Your cash on hand is over $20,000.
- You will have that one sim week to get a child off the butler before firing him/her.
Infants – You may not age up infants early.
Toddlers – You may cake a toddler when they have level 3 in all five toddler skills. You do get a bonus for getting Communication, Movement, Thinking and Imagination to level 5.
Children – You may cake children when they have an A+, have one best friend, and have completed their child aspiration. The best friend may not be a family member.
Teens – You may cake teens when they have an A+, have a romance that culminates in exchanging promise rings, and reached the top of a teen career. Teens are allowed to “mess around”.
- Toddlers and older should use Pinstar’s Random Sim Generator.
- The children should be named in order of the alphabet. The challenge is complete when baby “Z” is a teen.
- One pregnancy must result in twins.
- You must have one alien pregnancy (through abduction).
- You can influence the gender of your children if you want.
- You may allow children to age up on their own or bake them a cake when there are zero days left on the age meter, or you may cake them up early provided they have met the above criteria
- Twins and triplets still count as one pregnancy.
- An adult child has 12 hours to move out.
Nannies or Daycare:
- Babies can always go to daycare
- Only a spouse or a teen may call for a nanny and only when they leave for work/school.
- If your sim has a GTW career as a Scientist, Doctor and Detective, you must go with that sim to work.
- The Spouse may not have a GTW career.
- If your sim needs to go anywhere that uses a loading screen, kids can go to daycare, go with your sim, or just stay home (child and older).
Total Pregnancies (1.0 points for each different father; total 26 points)
Child (1 point per child, a child may complete more than one aspiration)
Adult(1 point per aspiration achieved, multiple allowed and a sim may complete more than one)
——-Best Selling Author
——-Chief of Mischief
——-Big Happy Family
——-Vampire Family (vampire start, vampire spouse)
——-Master Vampire (vampire start, vampire spouse)
——-Friend of the World
——-Leader of the Pack
——-Good Vampire (vampire start, vampire spouse)
Toddler Skills (1 point each at level 3, 1 extra point for level 5)
Adult Skills (1 point per, 1 additional for maxing)
—-Baking (Get to Work)
—-Dancing (Get Together, maxes at level 5)
—-DJ (Get Together)
—-Photography (Get to Work, maxes at level 5)
—-Singing (City Living)
—-Wellness (Spa Day)
—-Short (worth 0.3 points)
—-Normal (worth 0.2 points)
—-Long (worth 0.1 points)
—-Custom aging/aging mod (no bonus)
Each father can fill multiple sections.
Hair Color (worth 0.7 points; 0.1 each)
—-Lt. Brown hair
—-Dk. Brown hair
—-Unnatural colored hair
Eye Color (worth 0.4 points; 0.1 each)
Career (worth 1.6 points; 0.1 each)
Reward Traits Bought(worth 2.8 points; o.1 each)
—-Super Green Thumb
Festival Fathers (worth 0.5 points; 0.1 each)
——-Extra point if the father is wearing a Cosplay Costume
—-Humor & Hijinks Festival
Neighborhood Fathers (worth 0.5 bonus)
—-Granite Falls (travel)
—-Newcrest (optional, but only if you placed your own sims on a lot here)
NPC (worth 1.4 points). Some NPC’s must move in to Try For Baby. This is allowed, but the sim must be moved out after conception.
—-Tragic Clown (in testing, must be moved in, if no TFB, use the Grim Reaper Method)
—-Grim Reaper (must be moved in, romanced a little bit, then taken into CAS and using him and your mother to play with genetics, creating a toddler).
Occult (worth 0.1 bonus)
—-Human (vampire/alien start only)
—-A ghost child from wishing for a child with a death result (This counts as a pregnancy and can be renamed accordingly. Romantic Garden Stuff required).
OPTIONAL: +26 points.
—-Paint a portrait, write a book or take a photo of every father.
The Spouse (worth 0.1 bonus + variable bonus)
Your sim must marry before the conception of her last child. She may marry at any point prior. Her husband may not move in until it’s time to get married. They must marry. The last child must be his. For every child conceived at home after the marriage, not counting the last one, you may add 0.01 to your bonus.
- The spouse must be abducted and provide one alien child.
- The spouse must father the “Z” child.
- The spouse can have any job (except GTW careers) and any aspiration.
- He must remain alive until the end of the challenge.
What if your sim’s husband dies? I don’t want this to be the sort of challenge you can fail through unintentional mishap.
If your sim’s husband dies, whether it be an accident or not, you have three choices.
- Plead with Grim. If this fails, move on to one of the other options.
- You can resurrect him into either a playable ghost or a fully resurrected sim. Doing so results in no penalty, but you may not count any at-home conceptions for a bonus from the time of his death until he becomes playable again.
- Your sim may remarry, however, none of the bonus for at-home conceptions with her first husband count because, as it turned out, he wasn’t the one with whom she needed a relationship good enough to conceive her youngest child. You may begin to obtain at-home conception bonus points with her new husband once she remarries. If you choose this route, there’s a price: a 27th child. A second husband must father two children with your sim. Only the first will count toward the base score so that it may not exceed 26. If, for whatever reason, a third husband is necessary, he must father three children, and so on for any subsequent husbands.
- +0.5 points if twins result beyond the single required set;
- +1 point for triplets.
- +5 additional points if that alien abduction results in an extra alien baby, beyond the required one..
- +3 point, one-time bonus for adopting an infant. This bonus is forfeited if your adopted child is removed by the social worker.Your adopted children are eligible to earn you the same points as natural children.
- +10 points for publishing your story.
- – 0.5 point for any child who is not a twin but shares a father with one of its siblings. In other words, two pregnancies by the same dad.
- -1 point if you never have twins.
- -1 point each time your sims dies (only counts if someone successfully pleads to Grim). Otherwise, it’s game over.
- – 5 points for every child taken by the social worker. You’re not having all these children just to give them away. The father requirement of every child taken away must be cleared out. You must have replacement children to earn the goals back.
- – 10 points for any (and every) child that dies. This point loss does not apply to teens, who can look after themselves. The father requirement of every child that dies must be cleared out. You must have replacement children to earn the goals back.
- -10 points if your sim never marries.
- -10 points every time your sim must remarry.
- -50 points for every time you reload your save because something bad happened. This obviously does not count for game crashes, glitches, or other technical issues.
Cheats, Exploits and Mods:
- You may use MC Command center for story progression purposes.
- All building cheats are allowed.
- If your sim dies and no one pleads for their life, you can go back to an earlier save one single time.
- You may do anything in your power to fix a broken game.
- Downloading rooms from the gallery is allowed, but utilizing the Masterpiece loophole, is not.
Ending the Challenge:
The challenge ends when baby “Z” reaches teen or if your sim dies and no one is there to plead for their life.
Your sim dies.
This challenge was cobbled together using the Sims 2 and Sims 3 versions as a base. Thanks to Csquared for his previous WYDC rules and for letting me snatch pieces from both.